How to make you immediately fell in love with.
In the spring, our most outspoken desires are awakened — she found out what conclusions modern psychologists make about love, and shares it with those who are ready for anything.
- The authoritative American psychological journal Journal of Personality and Social Psychology published a scientific study by Donald Dutton (Donald G Dutton), according to him, people with whom something happened that made them anxious, are more likely to fall in love with each other.
The feeling of anxiety increases not only our infatuation, but also our attractiveness. And it doesn’t have to be a traumatic event. It is quite possible to do just extreme sports.
So if you feel like you need to invite someone you just skydived with for coffee, it’s not for nothing. Be sure to call me.
Read more: The
most effective tips for those who want to stop being a stranger on the holiday of life.
- Speaking of coffee. Yale University professor John Bargh conducted an experiment and found that when a person hears “warm” words, such as” nice”,” cute”,” soft”, he begins to feel warm feelings for the person who utters these words.
The same effect works when you treat someone to warm drinks. The person to whom you poured a cup of coffee, automatically begins to feel sympathy for you.
Interestingly, cold juice with ice even in the hottest weather, although it will be accepted with gratitude, but it will not increase the likelihood that you will fall in love. For some reason, the method only works with warm drinks.
- Professor Gian Gonzaga (Gian Gonzaga) claims that people are able to fall in love only with those who are somewhat similar to them. So, if you want someone to love you, try not only to get carried away with his (her) hobbies and favorite TV shows, but also find a way to resemble the object of your passion externally.
You can, of course, dye your hair the same color or make a similar tattoo, but if this is too radical for you, there are easier ways.
For example, you can try to wear clothes of the same shades. It turns out that the method is scientifically proven and works.
- But Theodore Newcomb, a professor of psychology, does not know that his scientific research proved the Russian proverb “so as not to get up twice”.
The closer we are physically to those who are supposed to fall in love with us, the more likely it is that this will happen. And the more often we see a person, the more likely we are to fall in love with them.
What to do if you want to make new friends, but have grown up and can’t.
However, Professor Newcomb’s experiments themselves are a bit dubious. The scientist made this conclusion by analyzing the history of love affairs of students living in the same dormitory, and found out that the closer the rooms are to each other, the stronger and more often their inhabitants love each other.
- And this study will now explain your entire life to many of you. Psychologist Robert Keisner (Robert Keisner) came to the conclusion that love at first sight is actually stupid.
You can only really fall in love with a person who, at the first meeting, you did not like at all.
The rule works the other way around. If you want to be loved, don’t try to be liked at the first meeting. This amazing mechanism can be explained by the fact that people are less biased towards those they like, and especially towards those they do not care about. This means that we think less about such people.
But if we don’t like someone, we immediately turn on critical thinking, start analyzing-and as a result, we think much more about this person.
Which, in turn, can lead to us falling in love with him — yes, falling in love with him.
- French scientist Nicolas Guéguen has scientifically proven what you already knew from the days of student trips to the forest: if a person can play a musical instrument, it makes him more sexually attractive.
Interestingly, the scientist did not reveal any correlations with gender.
A woman who plays the guitar automatically becomes more desirable than her friend sitting next to her (even if the friend is prettier).
About men with guitars, we have long known everything without a scientist. So if you want to be loved, learn music. And at the same time, be careful with those who have already learned: you will not notice how you will fall in love.